Colek WordPress Theme for Air Conditioning Service & Repair companies
Colek WordPress Theme for Air Conditioning Service & Repair companies with predefined web elements which helps you to build your own site.
Colek WordPress Theme is very easy to customize and it has a lot of features and very strong admin panel for any client to make a good website. colek also included a lot of features for making a good professional look website with attractive design
Colek Theme has fully responsive layout. It fits perfectly on various displays and resolutions from regular desktop screens to tablets, iPads, iPhones and small mobile devices.
Colek is designed for ac, air conditioning, air supply, cooling, handyman, heat, heating, home repair, hvac, installation, maintenance, refrigeration, repairing, ventilation and many more.
- 7+ Index Home Layouts
- 7+ Single Home Layouts
- 7+ Box Home Layouts
- 01 RTL Layout
- Elementor Page Builder
- Revolution Slider added. You save $25
- Contact form 7 contact forms
- MailChimp newsletter signup forms
- WooCommerce Ready
- WPML Ready
- Clean & Simple Design
- Fully Responsive Layout
- One Click Demo Import
- Powerful Theme Options
- Cross browser Compatible with Edge, IE9+, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- 30+ Elementor Shortcodes by ThemeMascot
- 800+ Google fonts included
- Font Awesome 400+ icons
- Elegant Icon Fonts 360+ icons
- 7 Stroke 200+ icons
- IcoMoon Fonts 360+ icons
- Ion Icon Fonts 360+ icons
- Powered with Bootstrap
- Smooth animation
- Parallax sections
- Powerful shortcodes
- Well documented
- And Much More…
Fonts: Free Google Font used
Documentation file included into the client download package.
All images are used for preview purpose only and not included in the final purchase files.
Version 1.2 – 01 April 2023
- Updated - Core Plugins. - Added - Elementor Pro.
Version 1.1 – 18 August 2022
- Added: New 4 Home Layouts. - Added: New 3 Box Layouts. - Added: New 3 Single Layouts. - Updated: Demo Contet Update. - Updated - Elements Updated. - Updated - Plugins.
Version 1.0 – 16 November 2021