Essu – Professional Minimal Creative Portfolio Theme (RTL support)
Essu is a creative minimal and modern portfolio theme. Handcrafted design with attention to details built by professionals for professionals: freelancers, agencies, creatives, architects, photographers, video makers and other individual creative folks.
Essu portfolio supports responsive layout so it looks great on mobiles and tablets. Built with best web-development practice. Intuitive user interface save a lot of your time while setting up your site from the scratch. Great for novice or experienced users.
If you need unique modern and minimal creative website to display your portfolio – this is what you exactly need. What are you waiting for? Buy now!
Best suited for: personal portfolio, agency, products showcase, architect agency, design studios, painter, modeling agency, art, photography studios, web design works, illustrators, wedding photographer, freelancer portfolio, graphic designer, minimal portfolio.
Let me know if you have any question!
Some key features
- Live Customizer to tweak the theme
- One click demo import
- Custom Page Builder
- RTL support
- Envira gallery supported
- 800+ Google Fonts
- Gif images support for portfolio thumbnails
- Mobile friendly and retina-ready design.
- Three menu types:
- 100% Mobile friendly
- Lazy loading images
- Portfolio layout with filter function
- Rich portfolio layouts
- Masonry layout:
- RTL support - Performance improvements
- Added ability to use *.svg as images when using svg plugins
- New Dark style
- GIF images are played with animation
- Added ability to display a project title below an image on the portfolio page
- Stability and performance improvements - Fixed issues with shortcodes on the blog page
- Fixed 'Share' button hover issue - Google+ removed from 'Share' button
- CSS improvements
- Plugins update
- Fixed issue when user wasn't able to see option to select what to display on the portfolio page. - Plugins update - Added ability to change navigation order through projects (new option can be found in Customizer -> Appearance ).
- Fixed images of the metabox cleared when changing image the post content in Gutenberg.
- Fixed issues when user wasn't able to see more than 10 Envira galleries while editing the project. - Plugins update
- Fixed issue where options for portfolio page isn't visible while using Gutenberg editor (WordPress 5.0+). - Plugins update
- Added ability to change URLs structure for portfolio items (new option can be found in the Settings -> Permalinks)
- All theme settings were moved into the WordPress Customizer - Added ability to select Google fonts
- fixed logo issue
- fixed issue with images while using 'Top' layout with plain images
- Initial release